ICMCF is an equal opportunity employer seeking caring, compassionate, dedicated individuals to join our team.
Come join our not-for-profit nursing home that puts residents and employees first!
ICMCF is currently accepting applications for:
RN Infection Preventionist
Isabella County Medical Care Facility, a five star rated, 100 bed skilled nursing facility located in Mt. Pleasant, MI has an exciting opportunity for a full time Infection Preventionist. The primary duties of the Infection Preventionist include planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, coordinating, and directing the facility Infection Prevention program in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern such requirements in long term care facilities. Must possess current RN License and willingness/ability to obtain the CDC “Nursing Home Infection Preventionist” training course within three months of hire.
Responsibilities of the Infection Preventionist include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement an ongoing infection prevention and control program to prevent, recognize and control the onset and spread of infections in order to provide a safe, sanitary and comfortable environment.
- Establish facility-wide systems for the prevention, identification, reporting, investigation and control of infections and communicable diseases of residents, staff and visitors.
- Develop and implement written policies and procedures in accordance with §483.80 (a)(2), current standards of practice and recognized guidelines for infection prevention and control.
- Oversees an antibiotic stewardship program.
- Oversee resident care activities (i.e., use and care of urinary catheters, wound care, incontinence care, skin care, performing fingersticks, medication administration, etc.)
- Leads the facilities Infection and Prevention Control Committee, develops action plans to address opportunities for improvement.
- Participates on the facility QAA committee, performs duties as assigned.
- Implements an annual infection control risk assessment process and participates in the facility’s annual facility assessment review process.
- Provides education and collaborates with Education Coordinator and other departments related to infection prevention and control principles, policies, and procedures to staff, resident and families (where appropriate).
- Ensure public health is notified of reportable diseases.
- Collaborates with other departments in fulfilling requirements related to occupational health and safety (i.e., employee health).
- Maintains documentation of infection prevention and control program activities.
- Collaborates with Education coordinator to maintain facility Respiratory Protection Program.
- Review and/or revise the facility’s infection prevention and control program, its standards, policies and procedures annually and as needed for changes to the facility assessment to ensure they are effective and in accordance with current standards of practice for preventing and controlling infections.
Competitive wage and excellent benefit package including MERS 401A retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, prescription, and life insurance. Submit application, resume and cover letter to Isabella County Medical Care Facility, 1222 North Drive, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858 or apply on-line at mcf.isabellacounty.org. EOE.
Full Time 3PM-11PM Licensed Nurse (RN/LPN)
Isabella County Medical Care Facility, a five-star rated, 100 bed skilled nursing facility with an outstanding community based reputation as a provider and employer of choice is seeking a full time Licensed Nurse (RN or LPN) on the 3pm-11pm shift to join our innovative, caring, and resident centered team. Our Facility offers excellent staffing ratios and the opportunity to work within a highly experienced team environment due to the longevity of our employees. Competitive wage, generous shift differentials, weekend pay, and hazard bonus pay. Excellent benefit package including: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation/sick time, and 401A retirement plan available with full time. EOE.
Full-Time & Part-Time CNAs (Certified Nurse Aides)
Isabella County Medical Care Facility, a five-star rated, not-for-profit nursing home located in Mount Pleasant, MI, is seeking full-time and part-time Certified Nurse Aides on all shifts to join our team and assist with providing high quality resident-centered care. EOE.
- 5 Star Staffing Ratio – excellent CNA to resident staffing ratios allows you to spend more time providing individualized care to each resident.
- Longevity of our team members means you join an experienced team and work environment.
- Paid new employee orientation and training program that is thorough and complete.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Blue Cross Blue Shield medical, prescription, vision, Delta dental, life insurance, and 401 retirement plan available with full-time employment.
- Teladoc and employee wellness/assistance program.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program, holiday pay, and perfect attendance bonus available.
- Opportunity for 100% reimbursement of CNA training, testing and renewal costs!
Potential starting wage of $18.34 per hour plus shift differentials.
Medical Assistant – Part Time
Isabella County Medical Care Facility, a five star rated, 100 bed skilled nursing facility, is seeking a friendly and energetic Medical Assistant to support the Nursing department and Director of Nursing Services. The successful candidate will assist with resident visitation services, including screening and COVID testing of visitors, and resident transport to designated visiting areas. In addition this position will help with vital signs, recordkeeping/clerical tasks and other duties as assigned. Full time and part time position available. Work schedule includes every other weekend. Medical Assistant degree required. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401a, and life insurance available with full time. EOE.
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Sponsorship Opportunity
ICMCF is sponsoring individuals interested in becoming full-time Certified Nurse Aides.
This sponsorship opportunity includes:
- Paid CNA training classes
- Mileage assistance
- Full-time employment with the facility upon successful completion of the CNA training class
- Option to purchase scrub uniforms through payroll deduction
Exceptional benefits offered with full-time employment:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical, prescription, and vision
- Delta Dental
- Life insurance
- 401A retirement plan
- Generous PTO Package
Qualified candidates must possess a high school diploma/GED or equivalent and the ability to work in long-term care and follow appropriate regulations. EOE.
Caring, compassionate, and dedicated individuals are encouraged to learn more about this unique opportunity.
How to Apply
Pick up an application at our office
1222 North Drive
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
M-F 8:00am – 4:30pm
Submit Your Application
You may submit our application by email, mail, fax, or in person.
1222 North Drive
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858