ICMCF is an equal opportunity employer seeking caring, compassionate, dedicated individuals to join our team.
Come join our not-for-profit nursing home that puts residents and employees first!
ICMCF is currently accepting applications for:
Maintenance Worker – FULL Time
Isabella County Medical Care Facility, a 100 bed skilled nursing facility, is seeking a dependable and hard working part time Maintenance Worker to assist in maintaining grounds, equipment, and physical plant. One year of maintenance experience and/or strong mechanical skills and knowledge required. Some weekends required. EOE.
Medical Assistant – Part Time
Isabella County Medical Care Facility, a five star rated, 100 bed skilled nursing facility, is seeking a friendly and energetic Medical Assistant to support the Nursing department and Director of Nursing Services. The successful candidate will assist with resident visitation services, including screening and COVID testing of visitors, and resident transport to designated visiting areas. In addition this position will help with vital signs, recordkeeping/clerical tasks and other duties as assigned. Full time and part time position available. Work schedule includes every other weekend. Medical Assistant degree required. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401a, and life insurance available with full time. EOE.
Part Time Activity Aide
Isabella County Medical Care Facility, a 100 bed skilled nursing facility, is seeking an energetic and compassionate part-time Activity Aide to assist with performing planned resident activities. Come join our friendly, caring, and resident centered team! Experience preferred, but willing to train the right individual. Must have flexible schedule. Some weekends required. Potential starting wage of $13.19/hour. EOE.
Full-Time & Part-Time CNAs (Certified Nurse Aides)
Isabella County Medical Care Facility, a five-star rated, not-for-profit nursing home located in Mount Pleasant, MI, is seeking full-time and part-time Certified Nurse Aides on all shifts to join our team and assist with providing high quality resident-centered care. EOE.
- 5 Star Staffing Ratio – excellent CNA to resident staffing ratios allows you to spend more time providing individualized care to each resident.
- Longevity of our team members means you join an experienced team and work environment.
- Paid new employee orientation and training program that is thorough and complete.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Blue Cross Blue Shield medical, prescription, vision, Delta dental, life insurance, and 401 retirement plan available with full-time employment.
- Teladoc and employee wellness/assistance program.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program, holiday pay, and perfect attendance bonus available.
- Opportunity for reimbursement of certain CNA training, testing and renewal costs.
Potential starting wage of $18.24 per hour plus shift differentials.
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Sponsorship Opportunity
ICMCF is sponsoring individuals interested in becoming full-time Certified Nurse Aides.
This sponsorship opportunity includes:
- Paid CNA training classes
- Mileage assistance
- Full-time employment with the facility upon successful completion of the CNA training class
- Option to purchase scrub uniforms through payroll deduction
Exceptional benefits offered with full-time employment:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical, prescription, and vision
- Delta Dental
- Life insurance
- 401A retirement plan
- Generous PTO Package
Qualified candidates must possess a high school diploma/GED or equivalent and the ability to work in long-term care and follow appropriate regulations. EOE.
Caring, compassionate, and dedicated individuals are encouraged to learn more about this unique opportunity.
How to Apply
Pick up an application at our office
1222 North Drive
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
M-F 8:00am – 4:30pm
Submit Your Application
You may submit our application by email, mail, fax, or in person.
1222 North Drive
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858