Our goal is to assist individuals in obtaining their maximum functional potential in order to regain their independence and return to their previous daily routine.
Our team of experts work with medical staff to guide individuals through their recovery process. These team members include an around the clock skilled nursing team comprised of registered nurses (RN), licensed practical nurses (LPN), and certified nursing assistants (CNA); physical and occupational therapists; speech language pathologists; registered dietitian, social workers and nurse managers. Together, these professionals create a personalized care plan based on the individual’s strengths, needs, and abilities.
Our experienced team treats a wide variety of conditions such as:
- Orthopedic hip and knee joint replacements and fractures
- Stroke (CVA) rehabilitation
- Neurological and neuromuscular disorders
- Contracture management
- Amputations/prosthetic training
- Back injuries
- Deconditioning from acute or prolonged illness
Services we offer include:
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy five to six days a week, including weekends
- Treatment for swallowing disorders (Dysphagia Therapy)
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Wound management
- Diabetic management
- Gastrostomy tube services
- Home assessments and recommendations
- Adaptive equipment recommendations
- Family and caregiver education
- Discharge planning prior to returning to home
Planning for Discharge Begins at Admission
Each new admission meets with our interdisciplinary team (IDT) members to discuss possible needs when discharging home. Care Plan Meetings are also held within the first week to further discuss and clarify each individual’s goals, and for residents and their families to ask questions regarding clinical needs and care.
Governor’s Award Recipient
This prestigious award recognizes nursing homes in Michigan for their dedication to improving quality of care and quality of life for nursing home residents.